Vehicle Technician Vacancy – Motor Trade - Horsham
Classic Car Technician - Engineering SpecialistLocation – HorshamRole – Classic Car TechnicianHours – Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm, No Weekends!Salary – Up to £35,000 basicWe have a new role for a Classic Car Technician for my client in Horsham.
My client are a well-known independent specialist who pride themselves on working on a range of classic cars.
Very good oppurtunity for someone that wants something different.
The Role -
- As a Classic Car Technician you will be tasked with providing top quality servicing and maintenance to a variety of Classic Cars.
- My client is more focused on quality rather than quality to you must have high attention to detail.
- Long-term progression opportunities within the workshop.
- Safe, modern and secure workshop with up to date equipment to make things more comfortable for any technician.
- Well-established and reputable independent.
- Must be qualified (NVQ Level 3 / City & Guilds Level 3 in maintenance and repairs)
- Must have a driver’s license.
Consultant - Robert Samuels Ref OC11233 INDVT Vacancy: Classic Car Technician Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency.
We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.