Vehicle Technician Vacancy – Motor Trade - Woolwich
Vehicle Technician Vacancy - Car Dealership
Location - Woolwich
Hours - Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm, 1 in 4 Saturdays, 8am - 2pm
Salary - Up to £33,000 basic + bonus, OTE £50,000+
We have a new vacancy for a Vehicle Technician to join my clients main dealer based in Woolwich.
Fantastic oppurtunity for a Vehicle Technician to join a highly productive workshop.
This role suits an experienced Vehicle Technician who is looking for long-term progression.
The Role - - As an Vehicle Technician you would be tasked with carrying out service and repairs on vehicles.
- Fault diagnosis.
- Sticking to process and reporting any faults and defects on vehicles.
- Completing all relevant paperwork and documentation.
- Complying with all procedures ensuring accuracy and quality on all jobs.
Benefits - - Long-term progression opportunities within the workshop.
- Safe, modern and secure workshop with up to date equipment to make things more comfortable for any technician.
- Well-established and reputable dealer.
- Brand training and other courses within the group.
Requirements - - Must be qualified (NVQ Level 3 / City & Guilds Level 3 in maintenance and repairs) - Must have a driver’s license.
Consultant - Robert Samuels Ref OC12285 INDVT Vacancy: Vehicle Technician Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency.
We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.