Nursery Practitioners L2 & L3
Nursery Practitioners L2 & L3 - Penge London
Salary: £21K to £23K 43 hours per week
Additional info: regular salary reviews, potential for progression
Benefits: Free healthy freshly prepared cooked lunch every day, free uniform, generous holiday allowance, discounted childcare, opportunity to access training.
Our client are a group of nurseries, have been run by the same family for over 30 years.
They create a warm, caring environment so that children and parents feel at home when they are in their nurseries.
They are looking to appoint a nursery room leader to join their small run family nursery group.
This is an ideal role for someone with a passion working in early years childcare especially getting creative and messy.
You will be providing a safe, positive and friendly atmosphere for the children while showing the willingness to learn and develop.
* Effectively deliver the EYFS ensuring that individual needs are met
* Maintain records of the children's development and learning journeys and able to share with parents
* Develop and maintain strong partnerships and communication with parents/careers
* To be involved in out of hours training staff meetings and summer fayres etc
* To read, understand and adhere to all policies and procedures relevant to your role
* To follow and adhere to confidentiality
* To maintain high standards of safety, hygiene and cleanliness at all times.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
* Level 2/3 childcare qualifications or higher or just finishing
* Excellent communication and relationship building
* Passion for early years
* Experience in similar role
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.