Chef de Partie
Chef De Partie (Luxury Golf Club)
Location: Farleigh - CR6
Full Time - 45 hrs p/week 5 days in 7
A great opportunity for a Chef De Partie to join the kitchen team at a luxury Golf Club and Restaurant near Croydon.
As Chef de Partie you will support the Sous and Head chefs to ensure that their guests have a delicious dining experience.
You will ideally be able to run the pass and have experience of all sections using your knowledge to develop junior chefs whilst ensuring a hygienic and compliant kitchen is maintained
Last food orders are circa 5.30pm daily with the restaurant closing in the evenings, providing early finishes unless functions and events are running.
The role is 45 hours per week on a 5 days in 7 rota basis.
The Ideal Chef De Partie Applicant:
* Experience as a Chef de Partie in a similar environment or perhaps an experienced Demi seeking progression.
* Experience of running the pass desirable
* Experience of all sections
* NVQ Level 2 in Professional Cookery or equivalent
* Level 2 Food Hygiene
* Good standard of written and spoken English
* High standard of personal presentation
* Be reliable, hard-working and passionate
* Your own transport to get to work
Benefits and culture:
* Complimentary club membership for you and your family
* 28 days holiday increasing with service (includes public & bank holidays)
* F&B discount
* Discounted hotel stays and dining
* Training and development
* Contributory pension scheme
* Employee awards
* Annual staff party
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.