Procurement Business Data Analyst
We're looking for a talented Procurement Business Data Analyst to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of Microsoft office, SharePoint is essential and experience of SAP and ariba will be beneficial.
If that's you then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
Reporting to the Senior Business Data Analysis and based in the company's Skelmersdale office, as the Procurement Business Data Analyst you will be primarily responsible for interpreting data from several sources / systems and re-format into a series of reports, and further develop tools and techniques to improve reporting and interfaces with the supply base, also to support the category director and team with data analysis from various sources.
In the job you'll be tasked with the following:
- Management of contracts/documents/supplier profiles/quality and environmental certificates in ariba
- Market analysis: tracking chemical and metal prices + monthly presentation on cost drivers/monthly progress
- Supporting supplier development team: keeping supplier certification records up to date, maintaining records concerning materials of high environmental impact
- CIP system management: NMI/ERFQ/supplier evaluation/AGR/SDIN/SQIN/costs
- Publish monthly tracking documents and reports such as AGR report, NMI reports, SDINS/SQINS
- Liaise with p&p team for supplier D&B monitoring
- Monitor savings (OCS, PPS/CA, and LTWCI) for auto HW categories by issuing monthly report to the team
- Organisation of regional team review and supporting these with document preparation and data analysis
- Supporting KPI meetings with document preparation and data analysis
- Auto HW global supplier evaluation tool (390 suppliers) involving data collection, data analysis, data upload, monitoring CIP progression through the system, supporting regional team and suppliers with any issues/queries
- To gather and analyse internal and external data to support the category director’s requirements.
This will include internal information, supplier information, market trends and other related data
- To utilise all sources of data (SAP, ariba, CIP system, excel documents, etc.) including liaising with individuals responsible for expenditure and budgetary information
- To coordinate process improvements for the category
The standard working hours for this position are Monday to Friday 8.30 am – 5.00 PM.
The ideal candidate for this Procurement Business Data Analyst role will have relevant experience of Microsoft office, SharePoint is essential and experience of SAP and ariba will be beneficial.
You'll also need experience of working in a project/time management environment.
Plus, it's vital that you've got experience of central business processes in particular management reporting, budgeting, costing and cost control.
In addition, you'll need the following:
- Excellent analytical skills and be process orientated
- Strong communication as there will be close working relationships with the European buying hub, is, finance, process & performance team, P2P team and other global procurement teams across the sbu’s
- Strong interpersonal skills
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Purchasing Assistant, Procurement Technician or as a Procurement Officer.
Basic salary: Up to £25,000 per annum
- Salary up to £25,000 dependent on experience
- 25 days holiday per annum plus declared public holidays
- Bonus scheme – pays up to 10% of basic salary and based on business targets and not guaranteed
- Pension scheme
- Free car park
- Canteen facilities on site
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture.
They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Interested? If you think you're right for this Procurement Business Data Analyst role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.