Senior General Radiographer - Perm
Maxximas permanent team are recruiting for a Senior General Radiographer in London.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a prestigious private hospital in London.
As a Senior General Radiographer, you will work as part of a team and under the overall guidance of the Radiology Manager to ensure the highest standard of service to patients, consultants and visitors.
Employment Type: Permanent, Full-time
Hrs: 37.5hrs (shifts between 8am - 8pm, extended working days and oncall working rotation/schedules as may be required)
Whats in it for you?
- Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 dependent on experience
On a typical day you will:
- Contribute to the monitoring, evaluation and reporting status of the X-ray and Fluoroscopy departmental operations.
- Assist with the development of Caregivers with effective coaching and mentoring and assist Radiology Leads to ensure Caregivers are trained on new equipment.
- Provide direct patient care in specialty areas, using good radiographic techniques and modify as clinically appropriate.
Have the technical ability to manipulate a range of equipment, whilst maintaining patient comfort and adequately communicate with patients and colleagues to ensure the safe movement of patients into imaging position.
Use appropriate touch techniques to locate external bony landmarks
- Assist Radiography Leads and management team to develop new and maintain existing Imaging Service policies, procedures and protocols; to reflect recognised best practice and are practical in application.
What will you need to succeed in this role?
- Minimally a BSc(Hons) Radiography, DCR(D) Diploma of the College of Radiographers or equivalent required
- HCPC registered
- UK Diagnostic Radiology knowledge, underpinned by theory and experience
- Experience and understanding of radiographic equipment in the context of how images are produced for both ionising and non-ionising radiation imaging methods and how images are appropriately shared and/or stored
- Knowledge of the application of different Imaging procedures and the associated risks/benefits and precautions/safety requirements
Unlock your potential:
If you are looking for a new exciting challenge within a prestigious private hospital - please apply today!
Why work with Maxxima?
The minute you register with Maxxima we make it about one thing: you.
The first time we talk you'll realise we know your speciality inside out.
Our expert recruitment consultants are here to find you the very best opportunities and help you every step of the way in securing the best placement.
We hold preferred or sole supplier status with many clients which means you'll have access to a range of opportunities that can't be found anywhere else.
With our teams expert knowledge in healthcare we will help you through the interview stage with tips and advice and secure you your dream role.
We always act in your best interests, talking with you and listening to you.
You're an individual.
A professional; not a resource.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team.
With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement