· This is a great opportunity to join a recognised company who are market leaders within Excavation Support and Temporary Works and as part of their continued expansion
· All Design and Manufacture for the provision of modular and bespoke excavation support systems is done in house
· Well regarded for their personal and high level of customer service.
· Professional and forward thinking company that invests in their employees’ personal development – a great place to develop a career
· As a Graduate Engineer you will be producing Temporary Works designs and drawings on a day-to-day basis · produce one-off project work as directed by the Engineering Manager, Chief Engineer or Senior Engineers · Provide technical support to the sales team / customer (project related / non-project related) · Self-management of allocated workload to meet customer / business demand · Based in the company’s North West Office
The Ideal Person:
· Minimum BSc / BEng in Civil Engineering
· Must want to work towards Chartership through the companies ICE Company Approved Training Scheme
· A Graduate member of the ICE / IStructE would be beneficial
· Be able to communicate and hold a technical conversation (Internally & externally)
Consultant: Sarah Dimmock
Tel no: 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector.
We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally