We have been instructed on an exciting legal opportunity by our client, a highly reputable law firm who are reaching out to ambitious individuals looking to develop their careers within the Residential Conveyancing sector.
They are keen to bring an experienced Technical Conveyancer to expand their successful team in the West Yorkshire region and to fully complement the busy department based in the heart of Bradford.
This is an excellent opportunity to really get stuck in to conveyancing work with a well-established firm.
- You will be welcomed into and complement the department by covering a broad spectrum of conveyancing transactions including large scale and complex files
- Managing a caseload of technical residential conveyancing matters and utilising your expertise on these transactions
- From time to time, you may be expected to train and help develop the more junior members of your team
- This department focuses more on the quality of the work rather than volume, making this an excellent opportunity for you to really excel your career in technical conveyancing
The Ideal Candidate
- You will be a strong Technical Conveyancer with previous experience in this area of law
- You will be a confident communicator with previous supervisory experience to help develop your junior team members
- You will be organised with the ability to effectively prioritise your work.
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, or would like to hear more about similar opportunities, please contact Helen Mauborgne at Sacco Mann on 0113 467 9786 or ask to speak to another member of the team.
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals.
For full terms please see our website.