Family Legal Secretary /PA
Family Legal Secretary /PA
Location: Shepperton, Middlesex, TW17
Full-Time (Part -Time would be considered)
An exciting opportunity to join our clients law firm as a Family Legal Secretary/ PA.
The company was founded over 100 years ago and provides a friendly and professional service to their clients.
They have a strong presence and links to the local community, providing the service of a London law firm at local prices.
They have a broad client base, which includes individuals, small and large businesses, and professionals in various sectors.
As a Family Legal Secretary/ PA, you will possess significant experience in a similar role.
Key responsibilities of a Family Legal Secretary includes:
* Prepare correspondence and documents using audio typing, word processing and/or digital dictation
* Prepare mail and enclosure for dispatch
* Conduct copying, scanning, and filing, both electronically and manually, including use of Adobe Pro
* Making appointments, arrange meetings and maintain up to date Outlook diary for the Managing Partner.
* Attend clients in both person and on the telephone to provide communication in a professional and friendly manner
* Assist with business needs on behalf of the Managing Partner and partnership documentation.
Skills/ Experience and Competencies:
* Must have significant experience in a similar PA/secretarial role with an understanding of Family Law
* Ideally experience of using Proclaim case management system
* Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
* Competence in Microsoft Office products and accounting software programmes
* Calm, confident manner and ability to handle potentially uncomfortable conversations
* Good attention to detail
* The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
In return for your commitment, you would be offered
* A Competitive salary
* 28 days holiday in total each year.
Including one day's holiday on your birthday, and four days holiday over Christmas and New Year.
The office is closed on Christmas Eve and re opens on the first working day of the New Year.
In addition, you will be entitled to eight bank holidays each year
* Pension scheme.
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act, All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.