Commercial Property Solicitor/Legal executive
Commercial Property Solicitor / Legal executive
Location: Ashby de la Zouch / Hybrid working
Salary: £40,000 - £60,000 per year dependent on experience + benefits
Our client has been providing advice to local businesses and individuals for many years.
Their leading team of lawyers have gained an enviable reputation in the Midlands, having guided several generations through their legal affairs and helped them achieve their goals.
Whether you need sound advice, expert intervention, or decisive action, they have the right people.
They are now on the lookout for a suitably qualified and experienced Commercial Property Solicitor/Legal executive to join their team in Ashby de la Zouch / Hybrid working
Roles & Responsibilities:
Commercial Property Solicitor/ Legal executive will be expected to have a high degree of self-management and initiative to manage a varied caseload of transactional work and looking to grow the team with a Commercial Property Fee Earner.
Who has the option for hybrid working (2x days in the office 3x days remote) provide the following:
Main responsibilities include:
* Dealing with sales and purchases
* Providing advice on complex land law issues
* Handling the full remit of leasehold transactions (including asset management)
* Dealing with development work (options, promotions, conditional contracts)
* Managing own caseload
* Assisting with the firm's marketing initiatives
* Business Development (including networking)
* Showing commerciality in drafting documents and resolving transaction issues
* Providing exceptional client care
* Diligent and accurate use of the firms Case Management System
The post holder may be required to perform any reasonable tasks commensurate with the role and level of responsibility at the request of the Directors.
Qualifications Skills and Experience:
Interested applicants should ideally be:
* A qualified Solicitor, with a minimum 4 years PQE (Interested applicants with more or less experience, will be considered)
Interested applicants should also have:
* Experience of working within a busy Commercial Property department
* An Unrestricted Practicing Certificate
* Working knowledge of Land Registry procedures/requirements
* Working knowledge of SDLT and HMRC procedures/requirements
* The ability to handle a varied caseload with minimal supervision
* A target driven approach
* Exceptional client care skills
* A highly organised approach and the ability to prioritise
* A high level of attention to detail
* A can do attitude
* An ability to work well as part of a team as well as independently
* Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written)
* £40,000 - £60,000 a year dependent on experience + benefits
* 23 days holiday, plus bank holidays plus Christmas shut down period.
* Life assurance death in service benefit at 3x salary,
* Annual performance related bonus scheme
* New employee referral incentives
* Hybrid working (2x days in the office 3x days remote)
* Company sick pay
* Professional development
* Employee of the quarter awards, birthday wheel, free fruit, payday lunches, social events and volunteer time for staff.
If you are a suitably qualified and experienced Commercial Property Solicitor/Legal executive and ready for your next challenge in a growing organisation with lots of opportunity to progress, we would love to hear from you!
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.