IT Support Analyst
Are you a 1st line IT support technician with a minimum of 2 years’ experience? A well-established production company is looking for an efficient and personable 1st/2nd line support analyst to join their growing team! Reporting to the Service desk manager, the candidate will be supporting the wider team and work proactively to ensure the prompt resolution of Incidents and Requests.
• Provide workarounds for staff and give regular status updates.
• Strive to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
• Maintain the appropriate level of detail and clarity within Incidents and Requests, within the ticket logging system.
• Escalate Incidents to senior members of the Service Desk, Management, 3rd Line
support or 3rd party suppliers as required, according to established procedures.
• Assist in keeping service outages to an absolute minimum and review recurring incidents to ensure problems are dealt with proactively which will pre-empt future incidents and outages.
• Build, install, and configure PCs and associated peripherals, including new equipment
and the redeployment of existing hardware.
• Maintain existing PCs and peripherals by performing upgrades and other routine procedures and escalating hardware faults and managing returns to third-party companies.
• Manage networked printers, telephony systems, and other service management tools.
• Demonstrate clear skills and knowledge relating to the client's infrastructure and
• Excellent and communication skills with a patient telephone manner.
• Microsoft Office.
• Active Directory.
• Windows 10.
Additional Desired Experience
• Office 365.
• Exchange Online.
• Ivanti EPM/ISM.
• Windows Server.
• Audio Visual Systems.