Residential Property Paralegal
Sacco Mann have been instructed to find a Property Paralegal for one of their clients based in Birmingham.
Their client is a highly reputable law firm with offices across the East & West Midlands and currently have a requirement to bring in a Property Paralegal on a permanent basis.
Their client is an established law firm with an excellence presence across the region and a large team across 5 offices.
The responsibilities for this role will include but not be limited to:
• Production of relevant documents for clients.
• Drafting of basic deeds, documents, and letters
• Drafting financial statements
• Legal research as required
• Liaising with clients both face to face and on the telephone.
• Managing client files and efficiently filing, closing files, archiving, and retrieving files.
• Admin to include scanning, faxing, printing, document binding/bundling, recording time and photocopying
• Monitoring compliance and Lexcel requirements
• Being a team player and supporting other fee-earners/partners
The ideal candidate for this role will have property paralegal experience and ideally experience managing files.
Skills required include IT, attention to details, being a team player, customer facing and personable skills as well as being able to be accurate & efficient with workloads.
If you feel that you have the correct experience for this role and would like further information, please contact Pete Dallimer at Sacco Mann.