Home Care Assistant
We are looking for compassionate individuals to join our team as a Home Care Worker.
In this role youll play a vital role in the lives of our service users, supporting them to stay in the comfort of their own homes.
Job Title: Home Care Assistant
Location: Somerton, Somerset, TA11 6SB
Salary: £10.50-£19.00 per hour + benefits (please see below)
Our shifts include:
* 30- or 37.5-hour posts available.
* Early (07:00-15:00) and Late (14:00-22:00)
* Your work pattern would consist of a mix of the shifts stated above and all staff work alternate weekends.
BooCare Ltd was established in 2015.
Initially set up to provide healthcare services to the NHS and industry.
In 2017 BooCare Ltd began the process of transitioning into Social Care.
Believing that the people should be able to remain in their homes and feel safe and supported to do so for as long as they choose to.
At BooCare we care about the same things you do.
We care that your nearest and dearest are treated with respect and dignity.
We care that they are happy and safe.
We care that you are completely satisfied with the service we provide.
BooCare is a family-run company, led by a Nurse Consultant, we provide a personal touch to the care and support sector.
Our friendly and caring team offer assistance to all those who need a little help with day-to-day activities.
Whether you are looking for long term regular care, a person who can be a companion to the elderly members of your family or you need holiday assistance, we are here to help.
Your duties would include:
* Assisting with daily routine including mornings, lunchtimes and evenings.
* Assist with personal care
* Prompting to take any medications
* Taking them out shopping or attending local groups, events or appointments.
* Preparing meals and light household duties
* You must have a full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle.
Our areas include: Somerton, Langport, Glastonbury, Street and the surrounding areas
Pay and Benefits:
* All staff members have a six-month probation period.
* £10.50 per hour Monday-Friday
* £11.25 per hour Saturday and Sunday
* £19.00 per hour Bank Holiday
* 45p per mile mileage allowance
* Support towards further qualifications
* Free DBS
* Free Uniforms
* Guaranteed Hours
* Travel time built in
* £75 welcome payment, given on completion of 3 months service
* Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
To apply for our vacancy for a Home Care Worker, please click on Apply and upload a copy of your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you.