Senior Structural Engineer
Senior Project Structural Engineer
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000+ benefits
Our client is a firm of partners and each Partner holds complete responsibility for all projects under their care and personally directs teams of chartered engineers, specialist engineers, graduates, and technicians.
This personal involvement and their ability to quickly respond to client needs set them apart.
With 500+ technical staff covering a wide range of disciplines they can swiftly provide local staff with the required skills to meet the engineering needs of any project, regardless of location.
They are now on the lookout for a suitability qualified and experienced Technical Director (structures) to join their team in Leeds.
* Technical lead on projects large and small.
* Assist Director in managing Structures team
* Liaise with and lead other members of the design team to achieve a coordinated design solution that meets the Clients objectives.
* Structural engineering assessment and inspection of new and existing properties in steel, concrete, masonry and timber.
* Undertake analysis and design using a range of software packages including Tekla Structural Designer and Fastrak Building Designer.
* Ensure that quality and consistency of technical output (drawings, reports etc.) is maintained.
* Prepare high quality technical reports including structural surveys.
Essential Qualifications / Experience:
* Bachelor's or master's degree in Structural Engineering
* Chartered or near chartered status (MICE or MIStructE).
* Varied experience in all the common forms of construction and building types.
* Experience in the use of Eurocodes.
* Excellent report writing, communication and numerical skills required.
* Experience of structural analysis design and software essential.
* Min of 7 years' experience (Post Graduation)
* Full clean driving license
* The benefits include a competitive salary, according to skills and experience, together with an excellent flexible benefits package.
* The role offers excellent career progression opportunities within a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients and has a clear vision for innovation.
If you are a suitably qualified and experienced Senior Project Structural Engineer and ready for your next challenge in a growing organisation with lots of opportunity to progress, we would love to hear from you!
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.