Helpdesk Advisor - Mortgages / Financial Services
Helpdesk Advisor - Mortgages / Financial Services - Huddersfield
Hybrid of Office & Remote Based
Salary up to £24k per annum - Plus a Generous & Comprehensive Benefits Package
Full Time - Permanent
Our client is a leading provider of essential support services, software and data that allow financial advisers, financial intermediaries and product providers to deliver better outcomes for their customers.
Formed in the early 2000's they are the UKs largest provider of outsourced regulatory and business support to financial advisers.
One of their brands is one of the UK's top mortgage clubs, supporting thousands of directly authorised mortgage intermediaries with award winning compliance and business support services.
They now have a fantastic opportunity for a Helpdesk Advisor to join their mortgages team.
In this role, you'll provide an inbound telephone service to mortgage club members.
You'll be the first port of call, answering a wide array of mortgage related questions or queries, using your own knowledge or researching possible solutions with lending partners.
To be successful in this role, you'll need to be a people person who loves being on the phone.
You must be curious and have the ability to build relationships.
You will have informative and personalised conversations with members around their mortgage queries.
You'll also help them get more value from our clients services, helping to maintain and enhance their position as one of the best mortgage clubs in the market!
This role is based in the Huddersfield office.
The team currently work three days per week in the office, and the remainder from home.
* Assisting Members in the placement of mortgage and associated business, utilising your knowledge of the marketplace and researching possible solutions with lending partners.
* Providing support to members with any mortgage related query, escalating their queries where appropriate.
* Identifying potential opportunities where membership would benefit from enhanced support in all areas for example Equity release, protection, technology
* Undertaking outbound calling campaigns to promote events and provider initiatives
* Building rapport with Member Firms ensuring that our client is their mortgage club of choice
Experience and qualifications:
* CeMap qualification or a willingness to undertake if not held
* An understanding of the mortgage market & lender criteria
* Experience of the intermediary marketplace
* Telephony experience ideally gained in a similar role
* Ability to think dynamically - confident and consultative communication skills, with the ability to research, engage, fact find and deliver solutions in an influencing and professional manner
* Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships
* A go-getter and creative thinker
* Team player who is an ambitious learner with a flexible approach.
Package : In return, our client can offer a salary of up to £24k (depending on skills and experience) plus an excellent comprehensive benefits package, together with a great opportunity to join a leading organisation.
Please apply with your CV - Candidates must already have full rights to work in the UK.
VISA sponsorship is not available.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
Key Words: Mortgages, Lending, Financial Services, Helpdesk, Customer Service, mortgage Broker, Banking,