Location: Broadway, Worcestershire
Salary: Market Competitive
Our well-established client is looking to appoint an experienced Pastry Chef for their hotel in Worcestershire.
Our client is a contemporary hotel featuring world class amenities and a fine dining experience.
Our client is seeking the services of a Pastry Chef.
The Pastry Chef will be assisting Head Chef in menu items.
The Pastry Chef will also be training junior members of the team in Pastry.
* Create and prepare all pastry items as required by the business.
* Prepare, clean and organize ingredients for use in the kitchen.
* Come up with recipe ideas from scratch.
* Plan the menu of desserts and pastry to complement savory items.
* Ensure the kitchen is clean and sanitized at all times.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
* Must have at least 4-5 years rosette experience
* Held similar position in a rosette kitchen doing pastry
* Be strong in Pastry, an advantage to be multi skilled throughout the kitchen
* Reasonable for the Pastry, assisting Head Chef with menu items
* Management of pastry sections
* Training to junior members of the team in Pastry
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be a0cting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.