Executive Head Chef
Executive Head Chef - Luxury 5 Red Star Hotel
Role: Executive Head Chef
Salary: £50-£55K (negotiable)
Being Executive Head Chef at one of Scotland's most spectacular hotels, Working alongside an incredible Executive Chef.
Cooking in a stunning state of the art kitchen with the best produce available
* You are an experienced Executive Head Chef that has previously worked and can demonstrate extensive knowledge of luxury hotel kitchen operations cooking to a 3 or 4 rosette standard.
* You have experience across a hotel from breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, to picnics, room service, dinner & private dining.
* You are an Executive Head Chef looking to join an ambitious team and for a hotel with exciting expansion plans
* You have good interpersonal and communication skills and ability to lead and manage a brigade of 10 - 12 chefs.
* The prospect of cooking with fresh, locally grown ingredients on a daily basis excites you
* Must have solid 5 star experience as a Head Chef or Executive Chef
* Affordable staff accommodation for £200 per month available
* Cooking with fresh ingredients grown in the hotel's kitchen garden
* Working for a company with lots of exciting plans for the future
* Creating a variety of award-winning culinary delights
* Being part of a creative and passionate kitchen brigade
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.